Chair Bird Dog
- Sit on edge of chair and place hands next to hips, palms flat on seat, fingers pointing forward.
- Inch forward off seat so that you are squatting just in front of chair with palms flat on seat behind you for support.
- Remaining in supported squat position throughout, extend right leg and left arm directly forward so that they are parallel to floor. MAKE IT EASIER: Keep right knee bent as you raise right leg.
- Hold for 1 to 3 counts, then return to supported squat.
- Do 8 to 10 reps. Switch sides; repeat.
What do you think of this story?
Leave a Comment.