The Fat-Fighting Foods Diet Plan
Each snack has about 150 calories; eat two a day.
- 2 dried figs and 1/2 ounce cheddar
- 2 Nature Valley Dark Chocolate Granola Thins
- 1 Yoplait Whips! yogurt, frozen
- 1 strawberry milkshake made with 8 ounces plain soy milk blended with 3 frozen strawberries
- 2 Wasa Crispbreads with 1 tablespoon goat cheese and a drizzle of honey
- 15 pistachios and 1 skinny vanilla latte (no sugar)
- 1/2 whole wheat pita with 2 tablespoons roasted red pepper hummus
- 1/2 banana rolled in melted chocolate chips and finely chopped peanuts and then frozen
- 1 Skinny Cow Chocolate Peanut Butter sandwich
- 10 baby carrots dipped in 2 tablespoons light ranch dressing
- 1 piece low-fat string cheese and 1 small pear
- 21 raw almonds
- 3 cups air-popped popcorn tossed with 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- 7 Hershey's Kisses Special Dark Chocolate candies
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, January 2012.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.