Drop More Weight: The "You Can Do It!" Diet Plan, Weeks 5-8
- 1 toasted whole wheat English muffin topped with 1 1/2 tbsp. peanut butter and 2 tbsp. fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- Avocado Citrus Salad: 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, and cubed; 1 orange, peeled and chopped; 1 tbsp. orange juice; 1 tbsp. rice vinegar; 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro; dash of cayenne pepper.
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- Cajun Chicken Breast: Bake one 3-ounce skinless chicken breast rubbed with Cajun seasoning (prepare a second plain breast for tomorrow).
- 1 cup pea pods, steamed, topped with a pat of butter
- Vegetable-Pecan Pilaf: 2/3 cup cooked brown rice (from Wednesday) mixed with 1/4 cup grated carrot, 2 tbsp. chopped scallions, 1 tbsp. chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topped with 2 tbsp. chocolate syrup
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)