Around the Back
Targets: Shoulders, back, arms, abs, butt, and legs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms by sides.
- Lift bent left knee to hip level in front of you and bring arms, elbows bent, behind back so that palms face forward and dumbbells touch butt. MAKE IT EASIER: Stand on both feet.
- Straighten arms and slowly raise them out to sides at shoulder level, palms forward, then lift them overhead.
- Lower straight arms out to sides, then bring dumbbells behind butt.
- Do 12 reps, keeping left leg lifted throughout; switch legs and repeat. Do 2 to 3 sets.