Try It Now: Yoga
3. Downward Dog (partial inversion)
- Begin on all fours; press spread fingers firmly into the floor.
- Bring your knees off floor as you lift tailbone toward ceiling.
- Gradually straighten legs by shifting thighs back, pressing heels toward the floor.
- Press shoulders down and keep head between arms. Stay for 1 minute.
Make it easier: If you have tight hamstrings, keep your knees slightly bent or pedal your feet by alternating the heels toward the floor.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.