6 Stretches for a Lean, Limber Body
- Kneel on all fours with wrists aligned under shoulders and knees under hips, toes curled into floor (not shown).
- Bring your forehead toward the floor and slide the pinkie edge of your left hand along the floor in front of you (keep your right palm flat on the floor).
- Press shoulders down away from your ears and squeeze your glutes.
- Return to starting position by pushing down on your right palm and sliding your left hand back toward your shoulders.
- Do 5 reps; switch sides and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.