6 Stretches for a Lean, Limber Body
Target: Lower Back
- Sit on floor with knees bent, feet on floor about 12 inches in front of butt.
- Interlace fingers behind hamstrings, pointing elbows out to sides.
- Round back, tightening pelvic floor and pulling navel in toward spine; focus on your belly button with jaw pulled in. Inhale through your nose.
- As you exhale, draw navel in even tighter and lift left leg, pushing left heel toward wall in front of you while pulling back with pinkie toe; at the same time, push down on right foot (not shown).
- Return to start and repeat.
- Do 5 reps; switch sides and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.