Free Ways to Wake Up Your Workout
What better way to stay interested in your routine than saving some cash? Check out these fabulous, no-cost exercise opportunities.
- Take a free weekly yoga class at your local Lululemon store (find one near you at lululemon.com).
- Race to Niketown to join Nike Club runs, held at least once a week (inside nikerunning.nike.com).
- Hit the gym for seven days straight, without being a member, at Bally Total Fitness (ballyfitness.com).
- Work out on vacation. Visit gymticket.com to find a gym near your locale that offers free sessions for first-timers.
- Find bike rides in your area at specializedriders.com.
- Get a session with a celeb trainer! Log on to exercisetv.tv for a free mini workout video, or make your own custom video at www.fitnessmagazine.com/buildavideo.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, April 2009.
Customize your own free video workout!