What you'll need: A step and a pair of 5-pound dumbbells.
- Stand with right foot on step and left foot hanging off back, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms by sides, palms facing back.
- Keeping right leg slightly bent, hinge forward from hips while lifting left leg behind you until body is almost parallel to floor and hands hang below shoulders.
- Return to start. Do 15 reps.
- Switch legs; repeat.
Targets: Butt, quads, and hamstrings
Targets: Hips, butt, and hamstrings
- Stand on step with feet hip-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand, elbows bent, palms facing in.
- Lean upper body forward slightly and lunge straight back to floor with right leg (don't bend knee).
- Keep bent left knee behind toes.
- Lift right leg, bringing right knee and left hand up toward chest. Lunge right leg back; lower left arm.
- Do 15 reps. Switch legs; repeat.
Targets: Shoulders, abs, hips, and outer thighs
- Stand on step with right foot, left foot hanging off side, holding a dumbbell in right hand by side, left hand on hip.
- Keeping abs engaged and back straight, slowly lift left leg straight out to side as high as you can while raising right arm straight out at shoulder level, palm down.
- Return to start. Do 15 reps; switch sides and repeat.
- Stand on step with right foot in center, left forefoot on edge (heel hanging off, but not below step level), holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms by sides, palms facing in.
- Balancing on ball of left foot, lift right foot a few inches in front of you. Raise left heel as high as you can, then lower, keeping right leg straight and lifted throughout.
- Do 15 reps; switch legs and repeat.