Sleeker Thighs in One Month
7. Curtsy Squat/Lateral Lift
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, hands on hips.
- Cross right leg behind body and to the left so that inner thighs touch.
- Bend left knee 90 degrees, toes pointing forward, then return to starting position.
- Raise right leg out to the side as high as you can without shifting your hips; keep left leg straight and knee soft.
- Return to starting position; switch sides and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)