Sleeker Thighs in One Month
2. Hip Extension with Circles
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, shoulder blades squeezed together, hands on hips.
- Keeping right leg straight, knee soft, lift left leg behind body, pointing toes, until you feel a contraction in your glutes (don't arch your back).
- Draw a four-point clockwise circle with your left toes, then repeat the circle counterclockwise.
- Do all reps on left leg, then switch sides and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)