Get It Now: A Totally Firm Lower Body
Pages in this Story:
Step 7: Standing Leg Circles
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, hands in front with palms in, holding bar in front of thighs.
- Lift left foot 6 to 8 inches off the floor, toes pointed, balancing bar across upper thigh.
- Slowly trace a 12-inch circle with left toes, moving clockwise.
- Keep your shoulders relaxed, contracting glutes and drawing abs in to help upper body stay stable.
- Do all reps with left foot; lower and repeat on opposite side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)