Get It Now: A Totally Firm Lower Body
Pages in this Story:
Step 6: Bridge and Scoop
- Lie faceup on floor with knees bent 90 degrees, feet on floor with bar resting across hips.
- Lift hips, squeezing glutes (not shown).
- Raise right foot several inches, pointing toes with knee bent.
- Slowly kick leg forward and up in an arc until leg is extended; bend knee, lower leg back to start, and repeat.
- Keep hips lifted, squeezing glutes throughout the exercise.
- Do all reps with right leg; lower hips, then repeat with opposite leg.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.