Get It Now: A Totally Firm Lower Body
Pages in this Story:
Step 4: Side-Kneeling Triangle Lift
- Kneel with right knee on floor, right palm aligned under shoulder and thigh perpendicular to floor.
- Place left hand behind head, extending left leg out to side.
- Lift left leg to hip height, inner thigh facing floor, toes pointed, squeezing glutes and drawing in abs.
- Keeping left leg at hip height, continue to squeeze glutes as you pull leg 12 inches behind you (not shown).
- Lower left leg until toes are 3 to 4 inches off the floor.
- Lift leg back to starting position.
- Do all reps with left leg; repeat on opposite side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.