Love Your Lower Body in 4 Moves
1. Ice SkaterTargets: Abs, lower back, hips, butt, and outer thighs
- Stand with feet a little less than shoulder-width apart, arms extended, holding the back of a chair for support.
- Keeping abs engaged, bend left knee slightly while extending right leg to right side, toes pointing toward floor and rotated outward.
- Bring right leg behind left leg as far as possible without touching floor, bending left leg; contract inner thigh. Return to start.
- Do 12 to 15 reps; repeat on opposite side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.