Sensational Legs in Only 3 Moves
Intermediate Exercises1. Weighted Leg Lift
- Target: glutes, hamstrings
- Begin on the floor, leaning on forearms and knees, your back flat, abs engaged and head even with spine.
- Place a 5-pound dumbbell in the crease of your right knee.
- Lift right leg, knee bent 90 degrees and foot flexed. Pulse up for 12 counts.
- Switch sides; repeat.
- Target: obliques, inner thighs, glutes, hamstrings
- Stand beside chair with feet hip-width apart, abs engaged.
- Lift right leg to hip level and do 12 side kicks, foot flexed: Lean upper body away from leg movement, kicking out to side, then return to center and lower.
- Switch sides and repeat.
- Target: glutes, quads, hamstrings
- Lunge behind you with your right leg, keeping abs engaged, elbows bent, with arms close to sides and left knee aligned directly over heel.
- Stand up, balancing on left leg (keep knee slightly bent) and rock upper body forward while lifting right leg behind you, foot flexed (like a seesaw).
- Lower your right leg back into a lunge position.
- Do 12 times; switch sides and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.