The Hips, Waist, Thighs Workout: Dangerous Curves Ahead
5. Bench Wide-Grip Push-UpTargets: Shoulders, Chest, Back, Arms, Abs
- Stand facing a flat bench (push bench against a wall for support, if necessary).
- Come into a full push-up position with palms placed just wider than shoulder-distance apart on the bench, abs tight.
- Bend elbows 90 degrees, lowering chest toward bench.
- Hold for 2 counts, then push back to start and repeat.
- For an added challenge, alternate lifting one leg for each set (not shown).
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.