The Hips, Waist, Thighs Workout: Dangerous Curves Ahead
4. Cross-Twist on BenchTargets: Obliques, Abs, Lower Back
- Sit on a flat bench with knees bent and feet flat on the floor or on the seat of the bench.
- Lean back slightly, engaging your abdominals.
- Punch right fist across outside of left thigh, twisting upper body to the left.
- Hold for 3 counts.
- Repeat, punching left fist to outside of right thigh.
- Continue, alternating punching to each side; keep your upper body lifted and your abdominals engaged throughout the exercise.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)