Targets butt, hips, quads
- Stand in front of chair seat with feet slightly wider than shoulder width, just 1 inch from chair legs; hinge forward from hips and grip edges of seat with both hands.
- Holding onto the chair, turn lower body to the right and lower into a lunge, right knee aligned over right ankle, as you pulse left knee toward floor 4 times; upper body should face forward as much as possible.
- Rise up, keeping hands on seat, and turn to left. Lower into a lunge and pulse right knee toward the floor 4 times to complete 1 rep. Do 8 reps.
- Next, pulse down twice with each leg and repeat 8 times to each side.
- Finally, pulse down once with each leg and repeat 8 times to each side.