Julianne Moore's Butt and Abs Workout
Julianne Moore turns to celebrity trainer David Kirsch to look red-carpet ready. Here, David Kirsch shares the workout celebrity mom Julianne Moore uses to get in shape.Get Slim All Over Get Six-Pack Abs
- Lie faceup holding a stability ball with your arms extended over your head.
- Raise arms and legs to meet over your abs and place the ball between your ankles.
- Repeat movement, taking the ball into your hands.
- Do 3 sets of 10, 3 times a week.
- With feet wider than shoulder-width apart, bend knees past 90 degrees.
- Stand and kick right leg to side at hip height.
- Repeat on left.
- Do 20 reps 3 times a week.
Originally published on FitnessMagazine.com, January 2009.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)