Blake Lively's Total-Body Workout
- Start on floor in full push-up position, balancing on hands and toes, body forming a straight line from head to heels. Do 1 push-up.
- Shift body weight to left foot and left hand as you lift right arm toward the ceiling, rotating entire body to left. Keep hips and legs stacked.
- Return to start.
- Do 15 to 20 reps, alternating sides.
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, elbows bent by sides with hands by shoulders, palms facing forward.
- Lower into squat, then jump up explosively, reaching arms overhead as high as you can.
- Do 15 reps.
- Stand on right leg, holding a dumbbell in left hand, arms by sides.
- Hinge forward from hips until torso is parallel to floor, raising extended leg behind you.
- Reach dumbbell toward floor then drive left elbow behind you to bring dumbbell by ribs. Return to standing.
- Do 15 reps. Switch sides and repeat.
- Tie one end of a resistance band to a sofa leg or other stationary object close to floor.
- Place a stability ball a few feet in front of sofa and grasp end of resistance band in both hands; sit on ball with back facing sofa.
- Walk feet forward and lean torso back so that lower back is on center of ball and arms extend behind head.
- Crunch up about 30 degrees, pulling band as you curl so that arms point toward ceiling.
- Do 15 to 30 reps.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.