Sprawl to Overhead Lock
Targets back, shoulders, arms, abs, butt, and legs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms by sides.
- Crouch down and, holding onto dumbbells, place them on floor shoulder-width apart with palms facing each other. Jump feet back to get in full plank position as you drive your core close to floor (without touching thighs to floor).
- Jump feet forward to outside of dumbbells.
- Stand up quickly and press dumbbells overhead.
- Lower arms and return to start position. Do as many reps as you can for 1 minute.