8-Minute Workout: Pilates for a Longer, Leaner Look
Seated Spine TwistMinutes 4:00-6:00
- Sit with legs extended, feet flexed, arms extended at sides at shoulder level.
- Inhale and sit up tall, then exhale and draw your abs in, twisting at the waist to the right.
- Rotate rib cage, arms, and head, keeping hips square.
- Inhale and return to face front.
- Repeat to the left, then continue to alternate sides.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)