8-Minute Workout: Pilates for a Longer, Leaner Look
Spine Stretch ForwardMinutes 2:00-4:00
Targets: Back, Abdominals
- Sit with arms and legs extended.
- Inhale and sit up tall; exhale and reach forward over legs.
- Curl head, neck, and shoulders forward, scooping navel toward spine. (Think of bending over a beach ball, not bending at the waist.)
- Inhale; hold for 1 count.
- Exhale; deepen abdominal scoop.
- Inhale, rolling up to sit.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)