8-Minute Workout: Pilates for a Longer, Leaner Look
Double-Leg StretchMinutes 1:00-2:00
- Lie on back, hugging knees into chest.
- Curl head, neck, and shoulders off floor.
- Extend arms overhead next to ears; simultaneously lift legs 45 degrees.
- Hold for 1 count, then bend knees, circling arms out to sides to return hands to shins.
- Repeat, keeping upper body lifted and inner thighs pressed together.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)