Transform Your Body in 30 Minutes a Day
3. Plank Knee In and Knee Out
- Start in a full push-up position, abs tight.
- Pull right knee toward chest; hold for 1 count.
- Keeping right knee bent, rotate right leg out to side; hold for 1 count.
- Extend leg back to starting position without lowering, and repeat; do 4 to 8 reps with right leg.
- Rest for 30 seconds and repeat on left side. Do 1 to 3 sets per side.
Keep it easy: Remain in plank position without pulling knee in; hold for 30 to 60 seconds.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)