Transform Your Body in 30 Minutes a Day
3. Plank Knee In and Knee Out
- Start in a full push-up position, abs tight.
- Pull right knee toward chest; hold for 1 count.
- Keeping right knee bent, rotate right leg out to side; hold for 1 count.
- Extend leg back to starting position without lowering, and repeat; do 4 to 8 reps with right leg.
- Rest for 30 seconds and repeat on left side. Do 1 to 3 sets per side.
Keep it easy: Remain in plank position without pulling knee in; hold for 30 to 60 seconds.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.