Transform Your Body in 30 Minutes a Day
2. Crossover Squat and Pull-Back
- Stand about 2 feet away from a step bench, holding 3- or 5-pound dumbbells. Cross right leg over left and place right foot on top of step, pointing both feet forward.
- Standing tall, bend elbows slightly and squeeze shoulder blades together.
- Squat down, crossing arms in front of body. Stand up to return to starting position and repeat.
- Do 15 reps. Rest for 30 seconds; switch sides and repeat. Do 1 to 3 sets per side.
Keep it easy: Do a regular squat without using the step.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)