Transform Your Body in 30 Minutes a Day
1. Stationary Lunge with L-Raise
Targets: Glutes, Thighs, Shoulders, Core
- Holding 3- or 5-pound dumbbells at your sides, stand with right foot in front of left, about one stride's-length apart.
- Bend knees 90 degrees while raising right arm to the front at shoulder height and left arm to the side, palms down.
- Stand up, lower arms, and repeat; do 12 to 15 reps.
- Switch sides and repeat. Do 1 to 3 sets per side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.