Transform Your Trouble Zones
Pages in this Story:
- Double-Duty Exercises
- 1. One-Two Punch with Lunge Kick
- 2. Ab Crunch with Inner-Thigh Squeeze
- 3. Curtsy Lunge with Front Raise
- 4. Plie Squat and Calf Raise with Biceps Curl
- 5. Wall Squat with Shoulder Press
- 6. Single-Arm Row and Reverse Kickback with Lunge Hold
- 7. Standing Side Leg/Arm Raise
- 8. Ball Crunch with Chest Press
- Your 10-Minute Cardio Plan
8. Ball Crunch with Chest Press
- Lie with your middle back on a stability ball, elbows bent with weights just above chest, palms forward.
- Lift your head and tuck your chin, tightening your abs.
- Lift shoulders off the ball, crunching up while extending arms, pushing weights up and together (not shown).
- Hold for 1 count; lower and return to starting position.
- Do all reps; rest for 20 seconds and repeat.
Beginners: 12-15 reps
Intermediate/Advanced: 16-18 reps
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.