Transform Your Trouble Zones
Pages in this Story:
- Double-Duty Exercises
- 1. One-Two Punch with Lunge Kick
- 2. Ab Crunch with Inner-Thigh Squeeze
- 3. Curtsy Lunge with Front Raise
- 4. Plie Squat and Calf Raise with Biceps Curl
- 5. Wall Squat with Shoulder Press
- 6. Single-Arm Row and Reverse Kickback with Lunge Hold
- 7. Standing Side Leg/Arm Raise
- 8. Ball Crunch with Chest Press
- Your 10-Minute Cardio Plan
6. Single-Arm Row and Reverse Kickback with Lunge Hold
- Stand holding a dumbbell in your left hand. Lunge forward with your right foot, resting right forearm on thigh, just above knee.
- Lean forward, arching your back slightly, so your chest is directly over your right thigh.
- Keep abs tight and neck in line with spine.
- Extend left arm toward floor.
- Pull the weight toward your ribs, keeping elbow close to side.
- Extend arm behind you, palm facing in, while straightening elbow.
- Bend elbow to bring weight back toward shoulder; straighten arm and lower weight toward floor.
- Repeat row/kickback combo for all reps, remaining in lunge throughout.
- Switch legs and repeat.
Beginners: 12-15 reps
Intermediate/Advanced: 16-18 reps
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)