Transform Your Trouble Zones
Pages in this Story:
- Double-Duty Exercises
- 1. One-Two Punch with Lunge Kick
- 2. Ab Crunch with Inner-Thigh Squeeze
- 3. Curtsy Lunge with Front Raise
- 4. Plie Squat and Calf Raise with Biceps Curl
- 5. Wall Squat with Shoulder Press
- 6. Single-Arm Row and Reverse Kickback with Lunge Hold
- 7. Standing Side Leg/Arm Raise
- 8. Ball Crunch with Chest Press
- Your 10-Minute Cardio Plan
5. Wall Squat with Shoulder Press
- Stand holding a dumbbell in each hand, leaning with back against a wall, feet about 12 inches forward.
- Bend elbows 90 degrees, raising arms to shoulder level, palms facing out.
- Keeping back against wall, bend knees 90 degrees until thighs are parallel to ground.
- Extend arms toward ceiling, pushing weights above head.
- Bend elbows 90 degrees, lowering to shoulder height.
- Do all reps, remaining in squat. Stand up, rest for 20 seconds; repeat.
Beginners: 12-15 reps
Intermediate/Advanced: 16-18 reps
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.