Transform Your Trouble Zones
Pages in this Story:
- Double-Duty Exercises
- 1. One-Two Punch with Lunge Kick
- 2. Ab Crunch with Inner-Thigh Squeeze
- 3. Curtsy Lunge with Front Raise
- 4. Plie Squat and Calf Raise with Biceps Curl
- 5. Wall Squat with Shoulder Press
- 6. Single-Arm Row and Reverse Kickback with Lunge Hold
- 7. Standing Side Leg/Arm Raise
- 8. Ball Crunch with Chest Press
- Your 10-Minute Cardio Plan
4. Plie Squat and Calf Raise with Biceps Curl
- Stand with a dumbbell in each hand, palms in, feet slightly more than shoulder-width apart and toes pointed toward corners.
- Keeping elbows tucked into rib cage, curl weights toward your shoulders.
- At the same time, bend knees 90 degrees or as far as you can without losing balance or compromising form, keeping pelvis tucked under and back slightly arched.
- Straighten legs while squeezing glutes; lower weights back to start.
- As you stand up, push up onto the balls of your feet as explosively as possible.
- Hold for a count of two, then lower heels.
- Do all repetitions of squat/curl/calf raise combo; rest for 20 seconds, repeat.
Beginners: 15-17 reps
Intermediate/Advanced: 18-20 reps
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.