Transform Your Trouble Zones
Pages in this Story:
- Double-Duty Exercises
- 1. One-Two Punch with Lunge Kick
- 2. Ab Crunch with Inner-Thigh Squeeze
- 3. Curtsy Lunge with Front Raise
- 4. Plie Squat and Calf Raise with Biceps Curl
- 5. Wall Squat with Shoulder Press
- 6. Single-Arm Row and Reverse Kickback with Lunge Hold
- 7. Standing Side Leg/Arm Raise
- 8. Ball Crunch with Chest Press
- Your 10-Minute Cardio Plan
1. One-Two Punch with Lunge Kick
- Stand with a light dumbbell in each hand.
- Lunge forward with right leg, bending right knee 90 degrees and lowering left knee to about 4 to 6 inches above the ground.
- Bring weights to chin level, elbows down and palms in.
- Punch left hand forward, keeping elbow slightly soft and turning palm down; repeat with right hand.
- After second punch, stand up, raising left knee toward chest, then kick forward with left leg, pointing toes.
- Lower back into a lunge and repeat.
- Do all reps; switch legs and repeat.
Beginners: 10-12 reps
Intermediate/Advanced: 15-18 reps
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)