Stop Muffin Top: Push Kick
Targets: Abs, butt, and legs
Stand with feet hip-width apart, elbows bent, hands in loose fists by chest.
- Bend right knee 90 degrees as you bring it up in front of you at hip level.
- Press right heel forward, foot flexed, as you lean torso back slightly until right leg is completely extended at hip level.
- Bend right knee to 90 degrees again as you straighten up posture.
- Repeat push kick without lowering right leg to ground. (MAKE IT EASIER: Return to standing on both feet between reps.)
- Do 6 to 10 reps. Switch sides; repeat. Do 3 sets per side.
Trainer: Brett Hoebel