Tighten Tush: Arabesque
Stand facing the back of a sturdy chair, and place hands on top of seat back for balance.
- Raise right knee in front of you, drawing big toe of right foot up left shin until right knee is at hip level.
- With right toe touching left knee, turn right knee out to right side.
- Keeping an upright posture, extend right leg directly behind you as high as you can.
- Pulse right leg up 4 times, trying to lift leg higher each time.
- Lower right leg to start. Switch sides and repeat to complete 1 rep.
- Do 4 sets of 4 reps.
Trainer: Paul Thrussell
What do you think of this story?
Leave a Comment.