Slimmer Sunday Workout Routine
These flab fighters work your back, biceps, butt, and legs.
Row with Arabesque
Targets: Shoulders, upper back, and butt
- First, do 90 seconds of cardio.
- Stand on right leg with left toes on floor slightly behind you, holding a dumbbell in each hand, palms facing fronts of thighs.
- Lifting left leg behind you and hinging slightly at hips, bend elbows as you bring them out to sides at shoulder level so that forearms point forward, palms face down.
- Lower arms and left leg to start position.
- Do 10 to 15 reps. (Switch legs for this move when you repeat the routine.)