The 2007 Drop a Jeans Size Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Your Customized Drop a Jeans Size Workout
- Superset 1: Dumbbell Squat and Shoulder Press
- Superset 1: Power Jump
- Superset 1: Plank
- Superset 2: Lunging Bent-Over Row
- Superset 2: Push-Up
- Superset 2: Standing Windmill
- Superset 3: Reverse Lunge with Biceps Curl
- Superset 3: Triceps Dip
- Superset 3: Bicycle
- Boost Your Calorie Burn
- Your Weekly Strength/Cardio Planner
Superset 3: Triceps DipTriceps Dip
- Sit on a chair or bench with legs extended, weight on heels and palms at sides next to hips with fingers facing forward.
- Shift weight forward, bringing butt just in front of the seat or bench.
- Pressing shoulders down, bend elbows to 90 degrees or as low as you can go without touching the ground; straighten and repeat, keeping body close to seat throughout.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.