The 2007 Drop a Jeans Size Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Your Customized Drop a Jeans Size Workout
- Superset 1: Dumbbell Squat and Shoulder Press
- Superset 1: Power Jump
- Superset 1: Plank
- Superset 2: Lunging Bent-Over Row
- Superset 2: Push-Up
- Superset 2: Standing Windmill
- Superset 3: Reverse Lunge with Biceps Curl
- Superset 3: Triceps Dip
- Superset 3: Bicycle
- Boost Your Calorie Burn
- Your Weekly Strength/Cardio Planner
Superset 3: Reverse Lunge with Biceps CurlReverse Lunge with Biceps Curl
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding weights with arms at sides, palms facing forward.
- Lunge left foot behind you, bending knee; keep right knee aligned over ankle as you bring left knee toward ground.
- As you lunge back, curl weights toward shoulders, keeping elbows pressed into sides and palms turned out slightly. Return to start and repeat lunge/curl combo with opposite leg.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.