The 2007 Drop a Jeans Size Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Your Customized Drop a Jeans Size Workout
- Superset 1: Dumbbell Squat and Shoulder Press
- Superset 1: Power Jump
- Superset 1: Plank
- Superset 2: Lunging Bent-Over Row
- Superset 2: Push-Up
- Superset 2: Standing Windmill
- Superset 3: Reverse Lunge with Biceps Curl
- Superset 3: Triceps Dip
- Superset 3: Bicycle
- Boost Your Calorie Burn
- Your Weekly Strength/Cardio Planner
Superset 2: Standing WindmillStanding Windmill
- Stand with feet just wider than shoulders, toes turned out slightly, holding dumbbell in left hand with arms extended out to side at shoulder height.
- Slowly bend torso to the right, bringing right arm toward ground and left arm toward sky.
- Hold for 1 count and return to start; repeat.
- Do the given reps, then switch sides.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)