The 2007 Drop a Jeans Size Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Your Customized Drop a Jeans Size Workout
- Superset 1: Dumbbell Squat and Shoulder Press
- Superset 1: Power Jump
- Superset 1: Plank
- Superset 2: Lunging Bent-Over Row
- Superset 2: Push-Up
- Superset 2: Standing Windmill
- Superset 3: Reverse Lunge with Biceps Curl
- Superset 3: Triceps Dip
- Superset 3: Bicycle
- Boost Your Calorie Burn
- Your Weekly Strength/Cardio Planner
Superset 2: Lunging Bent-Over RowLunging Bent-Over Row
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding weight in right hand with arms at sides.
- Lunge forward with left foot, bending left knee about 90 degrees; keep knee aligned with ankle.
- Lean forward, resting left hand on thigh with right arm extended near shin, palm facing body.
- From here, draw elbow up toward sky, keeping arm close to side.
- Hold for 1 count and lower; repeat, remaining in lunge position.
- Do all given reps; switch sides and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)