The 2007 Drop a Jeans Size Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Your Customized Drop a Jeans Size Workout
- Superset 1: Dumbbell Squat and Shoulder Press
- Superset 1: Power Jump
- Superset 1: Plank
- Superset 2: Lunging Bent-Over Row
- Superset 2: Push-Up
- Superset 2: Standing Windmill
- Superset 3: Reverse Lunge with Biceps Curl
- Superset 3: Triceps Dip
- Superset 3: Bicycle
- Boost Your Calorie Burn
- Your Weekly Strength/Cardio Planner
Superset 1: Dumbbell Squat and Shoulder PressDumbbell Squat and Shoulder Press
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, holding dumbbells at shoulder height with palms facing forward, wrists straight.
- Squat down, bending knees about 90 degrees; keep abs tight and body weight in heels without allowing knees to move past toes.
- Stand up, pushing powerfully through heels as you extend arms, bringing weights together above head.
- Hold for 1 count and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.