The 30-Minute Outdoor Workout (Even Indoor Girls Will Love!)
- Using a step, fallen log, or flat rock, step up with your left foot and lift your right leg directly behind you.
- Step down and repeat on opposite side.
- Next, step up on left foot, raising right leg diagonally behind you; switch sides and repeat.
- Step up on left foot, kicking right foot out to side; switch legs and repeat.
- Continue until you've completed the kick cycle (back, diagonal, side) 26 times.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)