Get It Now: Maximum Energy
Twisting Lunge Spiral
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, ball to right side.
- Take a big step diagonally forward with left foot so left leg crosses in front of right.
- Hold the ball with your right fingertips, placing left hand on hip.
- Keeping hips and feet facing forward, bend front knee; at same time, roll the ball away from your body.
- Keep chest lifted while pressing right hip forward, feeling the stretch along your right thigh.
- Return to starting position; do 2 more reps, holding the twist for 8 counts on the last rotation.
- Change sides.
- Repeat 3 times on each side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)