Get It Now: Maximum Energy
Standing Lateral Side Bend
- Holding ball, stand with feet just wider than hip-width apart and slightly turned out, knees soft.
- Bring ball overhead with arms extended, keeping shoulders relaxed.
- Bend upper body to left side while lifting left leg to the side, leading with little toe.
- Return to center; repeat on right.
- Do 4 to 6 slow, controlled reps per side, alternating sides.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)