Fit into Your Skinny Jeans in 4 Weeks
5. Single-Leg Rotation
- Stand facing away from the stairs with left toes on the first step, torso straight, holding a 3- to 5-pound dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend right knee 90 degrees, keeping knee aligned with ankle.
- Turn torso to the right and bring weights over outside of right thigh.
- Hold for 2 counts; return to start.
- Do 16 to 20 reps; switch sides.
Beginner Option: Do the rotations without weights; bend knee only 45 degrees.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.