Fit into Your Skinny Jeans in 4 Weeks
1. Running Man
- Stand facing stairs with elbows bent at sides.
- Take a giant step up to second step with right foot, then hop up, bringing left knee toward chest.
- Land on stair with right foot.
- Immediately step down to the floor with left foot while bending right leg behind you.
- Hold for 5 counts, keeping your abs tight to help you balance.
- Do 16 to 20 explosive hops on right foot, using your arms to gain momentum; switch sides and repeat.
Beginner Option: Step up without hopping; hold the end phase of the exercise for 2 seconds, touching back foot to floor to help with balance.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)