Get It Now: A Supercharged Metabolism
7. Hip Twist
Targets: Glutes, Outer Hips, and Core
- Lie with right side over ball, legs extended and right palm on floor, balancing weight on right hand and outside of right foot.
- Place left hand on hip and stack left leg directly over right (not shown).
- Lift left leg to hip height.
- At top of movement, rotate leg, turning toes up.
- Keep leg rotated as you lower in 8 counts.
- Rotate leg back to start.
- Do 8 to 12 reps; switch sides and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)