Get It Now: A Supercharged Metabolism
7. Hip Twist
- Lie with right side over ball, legs extended and right palm on floor, balancing weight on right hand and outside of right foot.
- Place left hand on hip and stack left leg directly over right (not shown).
- Lift left leg to hip height.
- At top of movement, rotate leg, turning toes up.
- Keep leg rotated as you lower in 8 counts.
- Rotate leg back to start.
- Do 8 to 12 reps; switch sides and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.