Target Every Trouble Zone in 3 Moves
Dumbbell Chest Flye with Pike Crunch
3. Dumbbell Chest Flye with Pike Crunch
Targets chest, abs
- Lie faceup on a mat, legs together and lifted with feet directly over hips, toes pointed.
- Hold dumbbells over chest, arms extended, palms facing each other.
- Inhale as you lower weights out to sides and legs to about 1 foot above floor.
- Exhale as you lift legs and arms back to start.
- Do 10 reps.
Next: try these tips to love your body even more!
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, June 2007.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.