Lose Every Bulge in 3 Weeks
6. Triceps Extension/Crunch
- Lie faceup on the floor holding a dumbbell in each hand with arms extended above shoulders, palms facing in; keep knees bent and feet on the floor.
- Slowly bend elbows, lowering weights toward ears.
- Take 4 counts to lift the weights back up until arms are fully extended.
- Do 12 to 15 reps.
- Lower weights to shoulders, crossing elbows over chest.
- Lift head and shoulders off the floor, crunching up as high as you can.
- Hold for 4 counts. Lower and repeat for 12 to 15 reps.
- Alternate one set of extensions with one set of crunches; do 3 sets of each.
Make It Easier: Don't hold weights during the crunches.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.