Lose Every Bulge in 3 Weeks
2. Kneeling Ball Push-Up
- Kneel on the floor 2 to 3 feet in front of a stability ball with hands on sides of ball.
- Lean forward, keeping head aligned with spine.
- Do 12 to 15 push-ups, bringing chest toward ball.
- After completing the set, slowly roll ball out in front of you as far as you can; hold for 4 counts.
- Bring ball back to start and repeat 5 or 6 times.
- Do 3 sets, alternating one set of push-ups with one set of pushes.
Make It Easier: Do the push-up phase of the exercise only.
Make It Harder: Do a full push-up with your knees off the floor.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.